[racket] Making a Racket function "recallable"

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 15 12:50:01 EST 2012

> I've learned a lot tonight.  I have been reading the manuals, but they are
> hard to get your arms around when you are just starting out. Also it would
> be great if the manuals had more and longer examples.  Have anyone looked
> into doing a Racket "cookbook"?

Some of the documentation is meant to be reference, but other docs are
approachable as tutorials.  The ones listed here:

    http://docs.racket-lang.org/getting-started/index.html

use extended examples that should be straightforward.  I'd go at the
"Quick", "More", and "Continue" tutorials there.

I have some ideas for more documented guides through Racket... but I
have to graduate or get kicked out first.  :)  I've written a guide
about one way to apply the language extension features in Racket:
(http://hashcollision.org/brainfudge/index.html)

I think there's supposed to be something about "Realm of Racket"
(http://realmofracket.com/), but they've been very hush-hush.

Posted on the users mailing list.