No subject

From: ()
Date: Mon Dec 3 19:58:15 EST 2012

generated from a grammar 'functor' that receives a lattice (let's say
one for now), computes some grammatical clauses -- and may add some
primitive operations for working on the lattice, which is trivial --
and returns that grammar.

The reduction relation itself does not depend on the generated grammar
other than the notion of value you need for beta-v.

So, I think that you could use _Racket_'s syntax system to compute
the grammar. This is quite different from extending a base grammar
with new features or value clauses but as I said at the beginning,
it is closer to the way you describe lambdaLVar.

;; ---

On an unrelated note, you may wish to experiment with lambdaLVar
as a #lang so that you can write programs. Since you seem to be
designing a PL, I consider the practical evaluation as at least
as important as a reduction semantics. Just a thought. [My gain for
Racket would be that someone who does parallel 'stuff' uses our
parallel features.]

-- Matthias