[racket] DrRacket Crashes?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 19 13:12:50 EST 2012

I think the problem was a memory-management issue in the JPEG binding,
since the crash I provoked was in libjpeg.

After fixing that problem (pushed to the git repo), I'm no longer able
to provoke a crash. I'd appreciate further checking with the latest
sources or the next nightly build by anyone who was able to provoke the
crash before.