[racket] Graph Rendering in profile module

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Wed Dec 19 12:46:49 EST 2012

On Dec 18, 2012, at 10:56 PM, Mohammad Mustaqeem wrote:

> First time, it gives the output as you mentioned but after that it
> gives following error - "/: division by zero".
> Why this is showing this error?

Part of the problem is a bad error message; I've pushed a small fix so that it just generates an empty graph when no samples are acquired.

However, I've also seen what you describe, when running the same predictable program twice produces empty output the second time. I don't have any idea what's causing that problem.

John Clements