[racket] Graph Rendering in profile module

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Tue Dec 18 02:50:16 EST 2012

On Dec 17, 2012, at 11:24 PM, Mohammad Mustaqeem wrote:

> I am looking for graph rendering that constructs the call graph of the program.
> I found this -
> http://docs.racket-lang.org/profile/index.html?q=profile#(mod-path._profile)
>
> But I am unable use it because I don't know how to use it.
> Please, can somebody explain me by giving examples?

I'm not sure this is what you want; since it uses sampling, I believe that you're likely to miss many calls.

If you're looking for a profiler-like tool that generates the call graph for one particular run of the code, though, I believe that the "trace" module is not far from what you want. Maybe still not close enough, though....

John