[racket] Racket now has 360K hits in Google "verbatim"

From: Joe Marshall (jmarshall at alum.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 5 14:48:54 EST 2012

I don't object to the silliness, I object to it being called a measure!
The number that shows up on the search results page is a pure
guess made by a part of the system that doesn't have access to
the actual index.  Really, Google Trends is a much better tool.
http://www.google.com/trends/explore#cat=0-5-31&q=Racket&cmpt=q

--
~jrm