[racket] Asking questions

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hashcollision.org)
Date: Tue Dec 4 17:13:07 EST 2012

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:52 PM, dman dus <dmandus at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a student in a Racket class would it be wrong to post any questions
>  I have on this group mailing list if i need help  a problem or two

You may want to first check the policy of your class with regards to asking
for help; some academic classes place non-obvious restrictions on what's
allowed.  We try to respect them.  Homework questions, in particular, will
often force respondents to self-censor so as not to steal work away from
you.

Otherwise, feel free to ask.  You might want to read:

which may help you form good questions that people will find irresistible.