[racket] WebServer not finding param in POST but does so in GET???

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 3 14:34:00 EST 2012

What version of Racket are you using?

In particular, you should read the documentation for request-bindings.
In the past, it only read GET queries, but then it started to read
POST queries too.

If you are on 5.3.1, then it is an error with that change and you
should let me know (perhaps with a PR) so I can fix it.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay