[racket] How to write a unit test for syntax-parse expectation failure error message?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Dec 3 11:41:58 EST 2012

Three hours ago, Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> Can this be abstracted into a linguistic construct and supplied via
> rackunit? or syntax/rackunit?

As a side note, it's something that my testing library has been doing
with the plain `=>':

  #lang racket
  (require tests/eli-tester)
  (test (λ) =error> "bad syntax")

But it also does it for all tests, for example:

  (test (λ) => 3) ; test failure, runtime, not a syntax error

Which I think most people didn't want.  (And IIRC the conclusion was
that there should be a specific arrow for them.)