[racket] minimum spanning tree

From: Pierpaolo Bernardi (olopierpa at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 3 06:24:28 EST 2012

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:05 AM, Joe Gilray <jgilray at gmail.com> wrote:
> an implementation of a minimum spanning tree algorithm.  I've implemented
> Prim's algorithm years ago in C#, but I was surprised not to find anything
> on Planet or the archive.

It would be nice if PLT would bless a graph representation.  Such that
libraries of graph algorithms could be built based on it, shared, and
work on the same graphs.

A generic graph data structure of course would not be optimal for
every conceivable graph algorithm, but a simple data structure which
could be used acceptably with a good number of algos would be very
useful.

If nobody precedes me, I'll submit a proposal.

Cheers
P.

Posted on the users mailing list.