[racket] wikipedia on IDE's

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Thu Aug 30 17:52:22 EDT 2012

On Aug 30, 2012, at 2:43 PM, Eduardo Bellani wrote:

> What holds me personally to emacs is paredit for now. DR is rocking these days,
> specially debugging wise.

Really? We've got most of what paredit offers, including mapping raw left-paren to matched-pair (this option is currently called "automatic parentheses"). Glancing over the cheat-sheet, it looks like the only major change would be the fact that right-paren is not mapped to jump-outward; instead, I just use the right arrow for that (when there are intervening chars, I  use opt-up opt-right).

Are there other things that paredit gives you?

Just curious,

John Clements