[racket] (where-not ...) in Redex

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 23 09:11:42 EDT 2012

I would almost prefer the use of 'when' for 'where' and the introduction of 'unless'.

The type setting of 'when' could still use 'where' as the English word (and perhaps we can have a way to override it).

I am not sure how to type set 'unless' other than by providing a the negative operator as an argument !=

-- Matthias