[racket] Scribble: "Warning: some cross references may be broken due to undefined tags"

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 18 15:46:09 EDT 2012

Actually I did already have a development link set up.

Since posting, I also learned that I must have the dev link in place
to build the PLT. Otherwise, `raco planet create' would fail on any
@(require (for-label (this-package-in X))). To know X, it seems to
need the dev link.

As a result, the practical steps turned out to be:

1. raco planet link ...
2. raco planet create ...  # needs 1 to work!
3. raco planet unlink ...  # only now OK
4. raco planet fileinject ...
5. raco planet remove ...
6. Upload the .PLT to PLaneT

Which was not at all clear to me from the otherwise great instructions.
Maybe it's obvious to people who are smarter and/or more experienced than me.

On a different topic, I'd used an evaluator for code examples, but the
examples do I/O (HTTP requests). It didn't really sink in that this
would run *on install for each user*. Doing so in this case was slow,
not appropriate, and/or plain wouldn't work (needed a dot file with
AWS access keys to be configured). Upon doing a test run on a fresh
machine, I watched in horror at the install time and log file. I did a
fire-drill to get 1.1 versions of packages up, which use simple
@racket[] text for the examples.

BTW the two packages I'm referring to are:
http://planet.racket-lang.org/display.ss?package=aws.plt&owner=gh
http://planet.racket-lang.org/display.ss?package=http.plt&owner=gh

On Github:
https://github.com/greghendershott/aws