[racket] Racket v5.3

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 12:30:01 EDT 2012

Very close to some sort of "Type Classes" for structures if
a) Ability to define and label a set of typed generic methods.
b) Declare a structure as satisfying a given set of typed generic methods.
c) TR verify said satisfaction.

I've successfully attached a TR typed writer method to a struct:'s #methods
gen:custom-write for example.