[racket] Anyone familiar with mercurial? Add syntax coloring to github?

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 12 18:36:20 EDT 2012

So I followed up on this.

https://bitbucket.org/greghendershott/pygments-main/changeset/240e51e2da13b079482f6b61c215280224f89f06

~~~~~
Add RacketLexer.

Previously Racket files were handled by SchemeLexer. Instead, use a
proper RacketLexer, which handles Racket more appropriately:

 1. Treat square brackets like parentheses.
 2. Expanded list of keywords.
 3. Different file extensions, MIME types, etc.
 4. Handle #:keyword arguments.
 5. Handle more number literals (e.g. #xFF, #o777, 2e2, #e232, etc.).
 6. Handle #| ... |# multiline comments (although NOT nested).
~~~~~

Before I give them a pull request, I wanted to give folks here a
chance to critique it (or even flatly veto it).

Again, the goal is that eventually this would flow through to GitHub,
and improve the readability of Racket repos and gists.