[racket] Unit Testing Best Practice in Racket

From: Chad Albers (calbers at neomantic.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 18:38:15 EDT 2012

Hi,

As a Ruby dev, I really like unit testing.  I've been using RackUnit to
suits my needs.  I was wondering, though, about how people go about writing
their tests for Racket.  Many of the functions that I write will not be
part of the public API that a want to share from a module.  I can test the
side-effects of these functions in the tests for the public functions that
depend on the private ones.  I find it, though, handy  to test the
non-public functions on their own.  Is there a way to run unit test against
these 'private functions', without making them public via a (provide)

Thanks,
--
Chad