[racket] Another PLaneTs crypto lib usage question?...

From: Rüdiger Asche (rac at ruediger-asche.de)
Date: Sat Apr 28 12:16:47 EDT 2012

Hi there,

I'm working with the crypto lib from PLaneT. It actually works well, so far, thanks for the wrappers (it's a Scheme interface to OpenSSL).

My question is, how do I turn off padding, i.e. what do I have to pass (and where) as an additional parameter to e.g.

(define dummy (encrypt cipher:aes-128 devicekey nonce #"1234567887654321"))

to turn off padding (which would be the equivalent to calling EVP_CIPHER_CTX_set_padding())? I see that there is a wrapper for that function in the lib, but I guess I don't yet understand enough about syntaxes and wrappers to figure out how

(define (cipher-encrypt type key iv #:padding (pad? #t))
 ..
)

translates to a function call to encrypt where the pad parameter can be passed a value.

Thanks!!