[racket] OSC parsing/serialization code released

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Thu Apr 26 11:59:31 EDT 2012

I've put together a small library that can write and read OSC (opensoundcontrol) byte strings. I've released it as a github repository, here:

https://github.com/jbclements/rack-osc

You can use this library to communicate with SuperCollider, or any other OSC device.  It includes an example that communicates with SuperCollider's "scsynth" server.

I do plan to release this as a PLaneT package, but I'm sending this as it may be useful to those of us that do audio stuff.

Q: why not just use liblo?
A: creating liblo bindings looked like as much work as just writing my own, and now I don't have to worry about core dumps.

Cheers,

John