[racket] Plot: plot-new-window never happens?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 17 15:11:08 EDT 2012

FWIW, I think we'd want somehow, in the library, to show plot windows
in a way that doesn't do any special threading/eventspace stuff, or
else the opposite confusion can happen.

How about, for this situation, having a function called 'show-plot!'
that takes a plot and puts it into a window in a separate eventspace,
collecting all of the plots?

Robby