[racket] extra exercises

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 16 11:58:24 EDT 2012

> Im following the book Desiging programms second edition.
> I'm now at the end of chapter 2 and I get the idea I need some extra
> exercises so I can practice more to follow the desin recipe, difference
> between a global variable and a function parameter.
> Are there somewhere some extra exercises I can do.

Here are additional problem sets you can investigate:

   http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/htdp-plus.html

They appear to be written for the 1st edition of the book, so you may
need to do a little bit to adapt them to 2nd edition content.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Posted on the users mailing list.