[racket] How to create a new DrRacket keybinding that also repositions cursor?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 15 16:39:11 EDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Neil Van Dyke <neil at neilvandyke.org> wrote:
> Harry Spier wrote at 04/15/2012 03:39 PM:
>
>> Thanks Robby. Where in the documentation can I find
>> "get-start-position" and "set-position" methods.  I don't see them in
>> the  "DrRacket: The Racket Programming Environment" document.
>

> If you search for those keywords in the Racket Documentation
> ("http://docs.racket-lang.org/"), you should find the documentation for
> them.
>
> By the way, adding features to DrRacket is not an easy thing to do, since it
> looks like one needs to understand material from a few different manuals.

For the purposes of adding keybindings, I've tried to smooth out this
path somewhat and to write up a little bit of something to help:

  http://docs.racket-lang.org/drracket/Keyboard_Shortcuts.html?q=keybindings#%28part._defining-shortcuts%29

(you can also find this in your own docs if you search for "keybindings").

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.