[racket] AES encryption/decryption support in Racket?...

From: Thomas Chust (chust at web.de)
Date: Sun Apr 15 11:26:20 EDT 2012

On Sun, 2012-04-15 at 17:13 +0200, Rüdiger Asche wrote:
> [...]
> in my Racket code, I need to crypt/decrypt chunks of data using the
> AES algorithm. I couldn't find anything in the docs about encryption
> support; did I miss something or hasn't this been done yet? If it has,
> does anyone have a pointer?
> [...]

Hello,

the SSL support in Racket relies on OpenSSL and there are bindings on
PLaneT for the lower-level cryptographic functionality in this native
library:

  http://planet.racket-lang.org/display.ss?package=crypto.plt&owner=vyzo

It looks full-featured, however I have never used the package and don't
know how well it works.

Ciao,
Thomas