[racket] tutorial: exploring the boundaries of outer space

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 11 12:09:55 EDT 2012

> This problem still remains in your newest version of `def', since as a user of `m' I still need to know that it uses `def' internally.

Oh!  I thought I designed the revised outer so that it should be
agnostic to how 'm' works.

Let me double check this to be more sure about that assumption.  I've
written a few test cases in:

    https://github.com/dyoo/outer-tutorial/blob/master/test-outer-2.rkt

where I'm trying to break outer by interposing m1 and m2, which add
different levels of defs.

[  And M2, Part 2?  There is a space sci-fi theme I need to maintain here.  :) ]

Do you agree that the test cases work, or have I missed something?
I'm still learning this system myself, so let me know if I've made a
mistake.

Thanks!

Posted on the users mailing list.