[racket] Indenting with class

From: Nick Shelley (nickmshelley at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 9 00:08:17 EDT 2012

Punny, right? Anyway, I can't figure out how to get DrRacket to indent like
this:

(define<../reference/define.html#(form._((lib._racket/private/base..rkt)._define))>
 msg (new<../reference/objcreation.html#(form._((lib._racket/private/class-internal..rkt)._new))>
 message% <message_.html> [parent frame]                           [label "No
events so far..."]))

like it is in the docs. I've tried putting new in the begin-like,
define-like, and lambda-like sections of the preferences and none of them
do it. I'm sure there's a simple solution that's in an obvious place in the
docs, but it's eluding me right now. (I at least looked in the *most* obvious
place that I could think of, which is the DrRacket preferences section, but
the entry on indenting wasn't very helpful for what I want to know: "This
panel controls which keywords DrRacket recognizes for indenting, and how
each keyword is treated.")