[racket] Creation of lambda version with syntaxes.

From: VUB Simon (sdeschut at vub.ac.be)
Date: Sun Apr 8 05:23:54 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am currently working on creating my own language in racket. Therefore I would like to change the standard lambda implementation to a version in which a certain method call is interleaved between every 2 execution lines of the body. I am able to do this with the  constructs for creating macros and syntaxes but I don't see how I can extend the namespace in order to create a new namespace with the arguments of the lambda-call which will be used when calling the lambda function. I am fairly new to the syntax system, but I have experience in creating my own lambda implementations in a meta-circular interpreter of scheme.
Is it possible to give me any hints for extending the namespace in particular in combination with the syntax system?

Thanks in advance,

Simon De Schutter

Posted on the users mailing list.