[racket] submitting bug reports

From: Nick Shelley (nickmshelley at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 6 10:06:01 EDT 2012

I guess I'm not the only one who was confused by this. To get to bugs page,
you need to go to the documentation section of the site and then on the
left there is a "report a bug" link. I personally would expect this link to
be in the community section.

Maybe it's purposefully hidden so people use the DrRacket route, which as I
understand automatically sends good reproduction information such as OS and
Racket version.