[racket] racket implementation

From: Ning Ke (ningske at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 3 09:12:32 EDT 2012

Hi!

I am somewhat familiar with Lisp and Scheme but new to Racket.

I am thinking about porting racket to a minimal Linux environment
where C run-time is incomplete and/or non-existent, i.e. the Linux
kernel. To start, I need to understand the how the "core" of Racket
interpreter (or JIT compiler) is implemented. So I would like to know
if the Racket interpreter is written in C and thus relies on gcc/libc
or it is written in assembly so it is not.

Also, what sub-directory under the source tree should I study for this purpose?

Thanks,
Ning Ke

Posted on the users mailing list.