[racket] Puzzled

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Tue Apr 3 05:00:17 EDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation. It makes sense now. Before it was just odd.

I was planning to reuse slider% to make a slider that will snap to a set
of discrete values (not necessarily with a fixed distance between them).

Would the simplest implementation strategy be to implement it from scratch
(using a canvas to draw the line and handle) rather than reuse slider% ?

/Jens Axel