[racket] Garbage collection informaton

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 29 20:12:32 EDT 2011

I've pushed a change to GC logging to the git repo:

 * The logged message test now includes the start time in CPU
   milliseconds (like `current-process-milliseconds').

 * If you create a log receiver within Racket, you can look for
   messages that have a `gc-info' prefab struct (10 fields) value,
   which provides all the information in the string message plus start
   and end times in real time (like `current-inexact-milliseconds').
   See section 15.4 in the Reference for more information.