[racket] request for testing .apk file

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 26 12:56:11 EDT 2011

An alternative to the APK stuff, offline web-app using HTML 5's
application caching, is also in place.  See:

    http://hashcollision.org/tmp/where-am-i/where-am-i.html

or

    http://hashcollision.org/tmp/rain/index.html

Once you visit the page once, it should persist in the cache.  If you
try visiting the page while off the network, the program should still
run.  I've tried this on my iPad and it seems to work ok in offline
mode; I can do the "Add to Home Page" and as long as I don't clear
Safari's cache, the program runs.

I just committed the offline web-app stuff into Whalesong's master
branch, so if anyone can let me know if it's working well for me, that
would be wonderful.

Posted on the users mailing list.