[racket] bitmap% and OpenGL. Maybe bug?

From: Ivanyi Peter (pivanyi at freemail.hu)
Date: Thu Sep 22 21:04:48 EDT 2011

Hi, According to the documentation that seems to be the solution, but: (require (lib "class.ss") (lib "mred.ss" "mred") )(define config (new gl-config%))(define bitmap (make-gl-bitmap 100 100 config))(define dc (new bitmap-dc% (bitmap bitmap)))(send dc get-gl-context) still returns #f.Maybe there is something here which I do not understand. Thanks for any help. Peter Ivanyi