[racket] Where is "2htdp/web-io.rkt" ?

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 18 19:32:12 EDT 2011

Whoops. Looks like it's not there. As Matthias notes, the Second
Edition is a work in progress and that module either isn't finished or
didn't make it into the latest build. You might try one of the nightly
builds, as I think the latest edition of the book was a little behind
the latest build of DrRacket.

There's a way to take an x-expression (XML coded as a Lisp/Scheme
s-expression) and display it as a webpage using the web server, but I
think it's a little bit more complicated than the web-io teachpack
makes it. (But not that much more complicated--maybe three or four
lines of code instead of one.)

Todd