[racket] provide/doc for classes and methods?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 17 10:21:09 EDT 2011

At Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:50:07 -0300, Eduardo Bellani wrote:
> I am trying to build in-source scribble documentation for classes and
> methods and I am a bit confused as to how to proceed.

Documentation in the style of `defclass' is supported by `provide/doc'
at the moment.

Unfortunately, improvements to `provide/doc' have essentially stalled
while we try to work out a more general way to manage code that runs at
different times (run time versus documentation-building time) within a
single module. I'm sure we'll get back to this, but I'm not sure how
soon.

Meanwhile, if you want to dive into `scribble/srcdoc', we'd welcome
patches to add support for class contracts into the current
implementation.

Posted on the users mailing list.