[racket] Too Many Redirects (Apache)

From: Jeremy Kun (kun.jeremy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 15:50:55 EDT 2011

Right so I just have to call set-uid once on the first start request,
because serve/servlet hangs. Is there a slicker way to have serve/servlet
call some given initialization function once after doing it's work and
before receiving any requests? I don't see anything for that in the
documentation, but maybe I missed it. Anyway, what I have works at least.
Exactly how unsafe is it? Is it just unportable?

And thanks, Eli, but I'm less scared of hard-coding my known ruid than
having a piece of data floating around with a pointer to my passwd. (even if
it's hashed)

Jeremy