[racket] Too Many Redirects (Apache)

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Fri Sep 16 13:31:31 EDT 2011

On Sep 16, 2011, at 6:59 AM, Jeremy Kun wrote:

> Oops, meant to reply-all
>
> Jeremy

One other relevant thought; how hard would it be to throw out Apache and just use setuid to demote racket's privileges after starting? I don't see a built-in binding for setuid--presumably because it's completely platform-specific--but it should be less than 30 lines of code, including the C and the racket. Jay, have you done this? (Maybe this code is just sitting around somewhere?)

John