[racket] Keyboard shortcut for switching between definitions area and interactions window

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Wed Sep 7 18:53:43 EDT 2011

Thank you for your explanation. For myself I have no problems with the
shortcuts. Sometimes my own keybindings file may not add all I want. In
those cases I select another shortcut not yet occupied by another shortcut.
I prefer to behave my system consistently over different applications. And
with some precautions, it appears to be doable pretty easily. As you may
already guessed, I am a very dumb user when it comes to use different
systems. Therefore I try to keep all of my applications to respond in the
same way to any shortcut I may imagine off. As I am not able to produce
Scrible or HTML code, I use MsWord frequently. It is not difficult to make
DrScheme and MsWord act in the same way for my own shortcuts.
Thanks, Jos

PS: What would be realy nice is to have a scribble interface that allows you
to select formats as in MsWorrd. I have thought of preparing such an
application by myself, but I don't understand enough of scribble in order to
complete such an assignment.

THANKS AGAIN, Jos