[racket] sound + universe report: success.

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 20 14:42:53 EDT 2011

On Oct 20, 2011, at 2:37 PM, John Clements wrote:

> Are you saying that multiple sounds could be occurring at once? This is true, but doesn't strike me as a priori unpleasant.

Yes. Supposed your first tick launches Beethoven's fifth. And the second prefers Smoke on the Water. They will overlap for a while.

Now I am too untrained to figure out (without doing the experiment) whether this will be a pleasant sound or an unpleasant noise. I am just guessing it won't be pleasant.

-- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.