[racket] sound + universe report: success.

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 20 07:59:30 EDT 2011

I think you rather mean the difference between event handlers in Worlds and event handlers for Universe Worlds: return a package that may include a sound to be played. Sounds depend too much on the exact action you took.

What I dont understand is why John thinks it's simple. I don't understand sound at any deep level. I do understand that it takes time and that playing in asynchronously may create noise and nothing pleasant. How are you going to avoid this?

-- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.