[racket] Graphics Issues in Ubuntu 11.10

From: Jon Rafkind (rafkind at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 17 20:52:35 EDT 2011

I can make libgtkglext1 a dependency, thats easy.

I'm not sure where the fix would go on the PPA. If it goes into the normal 'racket' channel then there will be beta stuff in there, so it won't be directly in
sync with the release.

I could make a new channel but I'm not sure what it would be called. There is a 'racket nightly' thing I think but I don't have a system set up to actually
build and upload a new .deb each night.

Do you need this fix to be installed on a bunch of different computers (and thus need the PPA to do it)?