[racket] frustrated with error message

From: Rodolfo Carvalho (rhcarvalho at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 14 13:59:45 EDT 2011

Erwin,

Just in case you didn't see it in the other thread, Thomas Chust created a
portable package for Racket. One easy solution is to download and use the
latest version from:

https://bitbucket.org/chust/racket-portable/downloads

That will not just solve the current problems, but also bring the
enhacements of the newer versions.

[]'s

Rodolfo Carvalho