[racket] provide in ISL

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 13 13:11:23 EDT 2011

In general, the teaching languages were designed to cater to a
specific instantiation of HtDP, not for the way anyone might want to
use the ideas in the blue book to teach programming (also worth noting
here: the book and the design of the languages predates modules in
Racket). The mechanism to support additional stuff has always been
teachpacks and while it is not as good as designing your own
languages, it does at least provide you a way to experiment until you
have time/knowledge to take one a complete design.

So ... I'd say to just add a teachpack.

Robby