[racket] Building Racket on windows: missing ffi.h

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Oct 3 15:44:25 EDT 2011

Three hours ago, Sergey Khorev wrote:
> > It should be in "src/worksp/libffi", but I see that "src/worksp/libffi"
> > is missing in the Windows source distribution. We'll fix the
> > distribution specs.
>
> Thanks Matthew.
>
> Looking into git repo, I see more files are missing: build.bat,
> rbuildmode.c and sgc directory.

I've added them too.  It's questionable whether the first two should
be added to the "textual" distribution since they build the gracket
too, but it's probably helpful to have them in anyway.  Also, sgc is
not usually used, but I guess that it should be included since the
corresponding "src/racket/sgc" is in too.