[racket] Disable/Enable Tests

From: Nadeem Abdul Hamid (nadeem at acm.org)
Date: Sun Nov 27 21:36:39 EST 2011

This used to work approximately one year ago. It was very handy for
students writing world/universe programs to be able to disable tests
with their completed-and-tested animation/game, so that the program
ran much faster in order to play, without having to wait for tons of
tests to pass, especially those involving images.

--- nadeem

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 9:24 PM, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt <samth at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> It doesn't appear to do anything at the moment -- it's only effect is
> to set a preference (buggily) which is only examined by the menu item,
> not by any testing code. I've been unable to determine when it stopped
> working via code archeology, but it was probably quite a while ago.
>
> On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 8:17 PM, Mark Engelberg
> <mark.engelberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>> In the latest version of Racket, I see a menu item to disable and
>> enable tests.  What testing library does this work with?  The htdp
>> testing library, rackunit, something else?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Mark
>>

> --
> sam th