[racket] TR: unwrapping from <#Typed Value: ... > ??

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 24 16:16:41 EST 2011

Not a direct answer to your question, but comparing procedures for
equality using eq? can be fragile (contracts will break the equality,
depending on how you use them, for example).

You might instead use applicable structs to implement the equality by
putting some token you use for equality into a second field.

Robby