[racket] Beginner can't get some Macintosh command keys to work

From: Leonard Cuff (lcuff2 at yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 24 14:44:26 EST 2011

The caps-lock key doesn't affect what I see.

I normally have caps-lock mapped to control for the convenience of my left
pinkie, but when I undo the mapping I see the same results with caps lock
on and caps lock off. A lower case 'r' appears in the definitions or repl
window when I do Command-R (or command-shift-R for that matter).

Leonard