[racket] Beginner can't get some Macintosh command keys to work

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 24 13:51:03 EST 2011

For either of you, does turning on Caps Lock do it as well? DrRacket
does this weird thing on my Ubuntu box, where CTRL-<anything> inserts a
capitalized <anything> when Caps Lock is on, instead of invoking a shortcut.

I haven't reported it yet because I thought it might be an Ubuntu thing
only - it seemed to start happening when I got 11.04 - but none of my
other programs do it.

Neil T