[racket] help packaging .plt file

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 15 09:54:48 EST 2011

I don't know, but you might try connecting directly to the server and
looking at the bytes yourself. DrRacket's downloader thing just uses
net/url.

I believe I added something so that redirections are handled properly,
but maybe something is going wrong with that. So if it is possible
that a redirection is happening you might try putting the final url in
and see if that helps.

Sorry I don't have any good ideas.

Robby