[racket] DrRacket needs work

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 14 18:30:07 EST 2011

On 2011-11-14 15:56:00 -0500, Neil Van Dyke wrote:
> I think that *the* lowest-hanging fruit for DrRacket UI
> approachability for everyone would be to tweak some of the toolbar
> icons, probably by using off-the-shelf Free Software icons.[*]
>
> The first two icons I'd change are Stop (make more modern look, like
> the Debug icon) and Check Syntax (looks too much like a Search/Find
> icon, and primitive look).  Some of the other icons are good, and
> some are arguable.

Maybe some of the icons from the Tango Project would be a good fit for
this, as they aim to be platform independent and many projects use their
icons these days.

http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Library

There are also some additional icon sets based on Tango, like RRZE.
Perhaps something like the "document passed" icon from it would be a
good fit for Check Syntax?

http://rrze-icon-set.berlios.de/gallery.html (search for "document
passed")

Cheers,