[racket] lazy racket

From: Stephen Chang (stchang at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 14 16:12:09 EST 2011

The problem is that only applications are wrapped with the
toplevel-forcer. (And you don't actually need !!. Just the regular !
should be sufficient.)

For a short term solution, if you select Lazy Racket in the language
menu instead of #lang lazy, it will do what you want, due to a
subtlety in the way languages are implemented. Lazy Racket when
selected in the menu is implemented as a "tool", so top level
variables are wrapped with #%top, which gets forced. #lang languages
are module languages and module level variables have no such wrapping.

ps racket-dev, should the #%top from lazy racket be removed?