[racket] Feature request: requires make it into Interactions even if Definitions have an error

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 14 15:34:24 EST 2011

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Todd O'Bryan <toddobryan at gmail.com> wrote:
> One thing that annoys me about DrRacket is that, if you have an error
> in the Definitions pane, none of your required modules are loaded, so
> if you try to fiddle in the Interactions window, you get "undefined"
> errors.

By error, do you mean run-time error, or compile-time error?

If it's a run-time error, you should see that the bindings introduced
by 'require' should be there, and you should see the behavior you
expected.

If it's a compile-time error, that's a different story, though.

Does that match what you're seeing?

Posted on the users mailing list.